It is the questions that drive us – preferably difficult, new, and seemingly impossible ones. Even if we like to summarise and present the solutions in a simple and understandable way, in the end.
It is in enquiries, research projects, evaluations and market analyses that Volante Research has its grounding. From analyses of “the experience industry”, which had a major impact in 2003, to method development to be able to describe effects of design or how cultural tourism can be evaluated.
We offer an independent analysis and clients often come to us when they want an unbiased – and creative – third-party perspective.
Example of services:
- Economic estimates for specific business sectors
- Market analyses
- Organisation development strategies
- On-going evaluations
- Feasibility studies
- Audience development enquiries
- Cultural economy, cultural entrepreneurship, the cultural and creative sector, the experience industry.
- Meeting place development, innovation and creative milieus.
- Site and destination development, both connected to urban planning, regional development and tourism.
- Sports economics and sports club activities